There are many decisions that will have to be made when contemplating a kitchen remodel. Choices regarding countertops, cupboards, appliances, and color schemes will have to be made. One decision that may not be thought of in the beginning is: what type of kitchen flooring is right for your needs? Here are five types of kitchen flooring for you to consider.
- Pros: Timeless, beautiful, easily refinished, lifetime of use
- Cons: Can become warped by water, easily scratched, not pet friendly
- Pros: Inexpensive, easy to clean, water resistant
- Cons: Easily gouged or scratched, hard to repair, low on durability
- Pros: Strong and durable, stain resistant, easily replaced, easily cleaned
- Cons: Items will easily break when dropped on it, cold to the touch, grout can be difficult to clean
- Pros: Durable, inexpensive, can match almost any look (ex: wood, tile, stone), wear resistant
- Cons: Does not insulate a room, cannot be refinished, does not add much to a home’s value
- Pros: Most durable flooring option, timeless beauty
- Cons: Expensive, hard to clean, slippery when wet
No matter what type of kitchen flooring you are looking to install, our team at Carolinas Custom Kitchen & Bath Center can help you out. We service the Lake Norman / Mooresville, North Carolina area and are proud to be one of the leading kitchen and bath companies around. We promise that you will be 100% satisfied with our professional work and customer service. Call us today for a free estimate.