Are you about to build a new home or renovate your existing home? Will your renovation include your bathroom? If you answered “Yes!” to either of the questions above, then you are in luck. Today, our team of experts here at Carolinas Custom Kitchen and Bath Center has compiled all of our favorite custom bathroom ideas to inspire you on your upcoming bathroom design. Check it out below to get inspired.
Fancy light features: Why not hang a chandelier over your tub?
- Heated floors: At the time of floor installation, your contactor can easily install equipment to heat the floors in your bathroom. This custom bathroom addition is especially great if you live in a cold climate.
- Heated towel rack: Similar to the heated floors, a heated towel rack is a great custom bathroom addition for those cold mornings during the winter months, especially if you live in a cold climate.
- A vanity: A built-in vanity is a beautiful addition to any custom bathroom and provides the user with a comfortable spot to get ready every morning. Additionally, you can customize vanity storage for makeup, hair tools, accessories, and more.
- Bring the outdoors, indoors: Whether your custom bathroom design includes giant windows, big plants or even an atrium (yes, it has been done), the outdoors can be incorporated into your design.
- Steam room: If you love the steam room at the gym and/or spa, why not have one at home? The shower in your custom bathroom can easily be converted into a steam room with a few minor adjustments to your plumbing and properly enclosing/sealing your shower to trap in the steam.