When considering what type of flooring to add to your bathroom or kitchen during the remodel, you will probably consider tile. Tile flooring is one of the most popular types of flooring for kitchens and bathrooms, and it’s not just for looks. If you are interested in adding tile flooring to your home, here are some of the advantages and benefits that you can expect.
- Extremely adaptable. Whether your home was recently built or it’s an old Victorian from the 1800s, tile flooring will work beautifully in your home. You do not have to worry about the clashing of design; instead, you can rest assured that it will complement your home in every way.
- Customizable. Tile flooring is easily customizable. You can mix and match to create unique designs or simply use the same tile pieces to create one synonymous look. If you don’t like the cold touch of tile, you can even add radiated heating underneath the tile flooring for a cozy and warm feel.
- Durable. Tile is very durable and will last you for decades to come. If by chance one or more of the tiles break, they can be easily fixed or individually replaced, instead of having to tear up your entire floor.
- Easily cleaned. Tile can simply be cleaned with mild soap and water. You do not have to worry about using abrasive products that can harm the environment. Even tile grout can be cleaned with a homemade concoction of baking soda and water.
- Timeless. For the same reason that tile flooring is adaptable, it is timeless. It will always be in style and never an eyesore to your home. Because of this, adding tile flooring to your home can also help to raise your home’s overall market value.
Here at Carolinas Custom Kitchen & Bath Center, tile flooring is one of our specialties. We serve the Lake Norman / Mooresville, North Carolina area and are ready to help you. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our services!